For the first time, FRA will offer live events virtually so there is no need for attendees, speakers, sponsors, and staff to travel. The 29th Sub-Advised Funds Forum and 5th Annual Mastering Client Services and RFPs for Institutional Investors will now come straight to your home office.
The virtual events, which were originally scheduled to take place in New York City, will provide the same high-quality content, engaged networking, and industry updates that FRA is known for.
FRA will host the 29th Sub-Advised Funds Forum virtually on April 30 – May 1. Industry experts will present insights and updates on product trends, new strategies, top selling mandates, compliance and due diligence, asset allocation models, and best-in-class client servicing.
Featured speakers include:
- Elina Ploskin, director-manager selection, Columbia Threadneedle
- Benjamin Blaisdell, managing director and investment oversight executive, Bank of America
- Rich Tavis, VP, investment strategy, PGIM Investments
- Judith Chan, director, portfolio solutions, Scotia Asset Management
- Miao Hu, director of portfolio analytics, Equitable
The 5th Annual Mastering Client Services and RFPs for Institutional Investors virtual conference will be held on May 14-15. Leading experts and marketing professionals will present updates on the current market and how to anticipate client needs, as well as best practices and techniques for uniting RFP and client services teams to advance operations and win mandates, how to better streamline processes, and offer tips to excel in an extremely competitive landscape.
Featured speakers include:
- Daniel Rollins, assistant vice president, global marketing operations, MFS Investment Management
- Bruce Kahn, Ph.D., director of investor relations, Edgewood Capital Advisors
- Beth Mosley, sr. manager, global product information, Principal Global Investors
- Sandra Myburgh, CEO, FERN Impact Partners
- Amanda Tepper, Founder, CEO, Chestnut Advisory Group
Details on virtual attendance
Virtual conference participants will receive a link to the live conference (credentials can’t be shared or used simultaneously with another user). Simply log in via your computer, sit back, and learn and network virtually.
The virtual conference software is compatible with desktop computers, iPads, tablet computers, and iPhone cellular devices with wireless internet connection. Click here to check for system compatibility with the live stream platform in advance.
Presentations will remain available online for approximately 90 days after the virtual conference has taken place. Attendees can re-watch sessions or catch any missed sessions during the virtual event.