Back for it's 7th meeting, the Police Recruitment and Retention Summit brings together police personnel for two days of learning and networking. Experience the highest caliber of speakers examining national recruitment and retention trends to improve your workforce and come away able to navigate an intensely competitive market successfully.
Stay tuned for updates on 2021's live streaming summit!
With a wide variety of topics that focus on issues related to officer recruitment, retention, this summit is the nation’s marquee event to attend for all police and public safety personnel with job functions such as:
Chiefs of Staff
Human resource professionals
Directors of Personnel and Recruitment
Professionals from all public safety organizations are welcome including Law Enforcement, Police Departments, Transport Officers, Fire Departments, First Responders, Correctional Facilities, Emergency Management Services, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation
When you make plans to join us in January, you'll come away with actionable, tactical strategies to improve your workforce.
- Learn from our experienced speakers on tactics to identify and nurture leaders early in their career to advance them to the future leadership of your organization.
- Utilize best practices to overcome stigma and negative perception of policing in your community to increase your candidate pool
- Hear unique implementable strategies to increase the diversity make up of your organization
- Examine the generational differences of potential candidates and learn targeted, appropriate messaging to approach and attract them to your force
- Examine data driven information from a 3-year study on what motivates minority candidates to join the police force to help increase levels of diversity.
Chief of Police, Department of Veterans Affairs
Lieutenant, Philadelphia Police Department
Senior Public Safety Recruitment Coordinator, City of Memphis
911 Dispatcher, Pima County Sherriff's Department