The 7th annual event will take place March 28-29 live in New York City , featuring two days filled with comprehensive guidance on RFP and due diligence best practices, strategies to unite RFP and client services teams to advance operations, and a deep dive into how to excel in a drastically competitive landscape.
Year after year, FRA’s one-of-a-kind Mastering Client Services and RFPs for Institutional Investors conference brings together experts and marketing professionals for timely discussion and idea exchange. Here are five features planned for this year’s event you won’t want to miss.
1. A return to live attendance
FRA is thrilled to mark the return of the annual event back to 100 percent live and in-person attendance in NYC for face-to-face learning, collaboration, and networking. To learn about the health and safety protocols in place to ensure a healthy and safe conference experience, click here. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend the conference.
The event will be held at The University Club of New York, with hotel accommodations available at the Omni Berkshire Place. Click here for additional venue and hotel information.
2. A new preconference experience*
Before the conference officially kicks off, attendees can connect with industry thought leaders and discuss hot topics in an exclusive idea-exchanging panel format followed by an intimate environment for networking.
Throughout the panel portion of the experience, industry leaders will share their insights during an interactive Q&A on topics including industry trends, best practices to manage consultant relationships, tips to launch a successful career in RFPs and client relations, and strategies to advance your career.
*The preconference session will take place 8 a.m. Monday, March 28 and is an add-on to your conference experience. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot!
3. Unparalleled networking opportunities
The two-day event will feature seven scheduled networking opportunities.
In addition to networking breakfasts and networking breaks between sessions, the first day of the conference will wrap-up with a networking cocktail reception. Attendees are encouraged to grab a cocktail, a bite to eat, and enjoy the face-to-face interactions we’ve missed so much.
The reception will include a color-coded system to allow participants to self-select and display their comfort level for interacting with peers.
4. New speaker lineup
More than 20 industry specialists will take the stage at this year’s event, with 75 percent of the esteemed speakers added to the agenda new to the annual event to offer fresh perspectives and insights.
Attendees can look forward to hearing from speakers including but not limited to:
- Kellie Gries, senior manager, global product information, Principal Global Investors
- Elizabeth Hiss, investment research analyst, Brown Advisory
- Sari Mayer, director of marketing and investor relations, Global Credit Advisers, LLC
- Daniel Rollins, assistant vice president, global marketing operations, MFS Investment Management
- Elana Margulies-Snyderman, senior manager, Eisner Advisory Group LLC
- Cindy Chen Delano, founder, Invictus Capital Management
- Zack Bono, vice president, director, business services & support, Federated Investors, Inc.
5. Actionable strategy enhancement sessions
With 13 strategy enhancement sessions on this year’s agenda, attendees will leave the conference with action items to succeed in the everchanging hybrid environment and exceed client expectations. Each session will relate to one of the four key content themes, which include:
- Continued RFP volume and complexity
- Data strategies and innovative approaches to broaden DEI and sustain ESG
- Client communications in a hybrid environment
- Strategies to attract and retain employees
The 7th Annual Mastering Client Services and RFPs for Institutional Investors will be held as a live event in New York City on March 28-29. Click here to learn more, including the full agenda and registration information. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend the event.